Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm spending a lot of time on face book :) I'm slow. Haha.
There was a fire alarm yesterday cause some idiots went to play with the fire extinguishers and spray the chemicals everywhere along the steps and on the ceilings.
We learnt how to take blood pressure today both digital and manual methods! Quite fun :)
Sainsbury is re-opening tomorrow. :) I will go down for fun if i'm feeling bored.
This morning i went down to the bank to settle stuff then went to borough market to buy tomatoes. yujia said i sound like a housewife! hehe.
My uk sim card has ceased to function due to various reasons. I'm hoping that in the next 24 hours it will revive itself otherwise tomorrow i will have to go down to town again to get a new SIM card replacement. sighs
it's been dark, dreary and wet
missing singapore lots.

No comments: